Maintenance Supervisor - Walton
Closing date: Thursday 27th April 2017
An opportunity currently exists to join the Briggs Group, an established company specialising in marine and environmental services. The Maintenance Supervisor is generally responsible for the safe and reliable co-ordination of maintenance tasks at the terminal. Ensuring the highest level of asset integrity and following of planned maintenance procedures.
Including, but not limited to the following -
• Ensure Health and Safety is focussed at the highest level at the Terminal.
• Must be within a commutable distance to respond to Emergencies. Ideally 30 mins.
• Primary function to ensure Asset integrity.
• Responsible for all Maintenance activities.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) associated with Process Safety Performance, Asset integrity and Maintenance performance.
• Ensure Maintenance tasks are fit for purpose.
• Manage small site based engineering projects.
• Lead and advise on Management of Change programmes at the terminal.
• Liaise with Project Engineering on site projects.
• Lead and partake in root cause analysis associated with Safety incidents and Asset incidents.
• Act as Site Permit to Work Authority.
• Act as Confined Space Entrance Authority.
• Cover Operations in absence of Operations Supervisor.
• Write Site Procedures associated with Operations and Engineering.
• The supervision and control of contractors utilising Permit to Work controls.
• Reporting any hazards, near misses, incidents, or any other safety related item.
• Reporting any defects in material/plant.
• Carrying out Terminal Housekeeping Duties as required.
• Carrying out any other tasks within the skills abilities of the Maintenance Supervisor as may be required by the Operations Manager.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate, however candidates are expected to demonstrate competence in the operation of site plant and equipment related to the delivery of hazardous bulk liquid petroleum products.
You will receive an excellent reward package commensurate with your experience as well as the opportunity for career development within our organisation.
Closing date for applications: 27 April 2017
To apply, please send your CV, in confidence, to our Recruitment Team by email, email@example.com or by post:
Briggs Marine and Environmental Services,
Burntisland Fife KY3 9AX