- 2nd Engineer III/2 Unrestricted. If non-UK then CEC also required. (>3000Kw)
- Advanced Fire prevention and firefighting
- FF & FP certificate
- Personal Safety and Social responsibilities.
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- Elementary First Aid
- Unrestricted ENG1 Medical Certificate
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
2nd Engineer Application
More about Briggs
Training OpportunitiesBriggs Marine’s offer a range of training opportunities to develop the skills within the workforce and keep staff engaged by providing progression opportunities.
Application ProcessAs Briggs Marine continues to grow, the company has a diverse selection of vacancies available. Here is what you need to know about our application process.
Our StoryThe Briggs Group is a family run and owned business with a long established history in the marine industry, headquartered in Burntisland, Fife.