FLEET SALES MANAGER
LOCATION - BURNTISLAND
An opportunity currently exists to join Briggs, an expanding company specialising in the supply of Marine and Environmental services.
The Fleet Sales Manager, reporting into the Marine Assets Divisional Director - Graham Gray, will ensure the sales of the Marine Asset Workboat Fleet is maximised. This role will manage the customer charter requirements and revenue growth.
- Account Management – existing and new customer base, providing end to end customer care.
- Increasing the sales of the workboat fleet.
- Manage the hire diary of the workboats.
- Business development and creating third-party opportunities including attendance at key events.
- Contract negotiation.
- Preparation of Management Reports.
- Present sales, revenue, forecasts and expense reports to management.
- Liaise with Clients and Company Management to ensure that KPIs are met.
Your skillset and experience will reflect the following;
- Account and Client Management
- Sales background in the Marine Industry
- Understanding of Commercial Workboat Vessel Operation
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office experience, in particular Word, Excel (Advanced)
- Full clean UK manual driving licence
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Marine or Business subject
- FICS Membership
- Experience onboard buoy maintenance vessels
The ideal candidate will have a responsible and flexible working attitude to work in this busy environment. The role will involve regular travel predominantly in the UK and Europe. It is essential the incumbent keeps up to date with industry trends and changes in the market.
You will receive an excellent reward package commensurate with your experience as well as the opportunity for career development within our organisation.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6 May 2019
To apply, please send your CV, in confidence, to our Recruitment Team by email or by post.