We are currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join the Central HR team.
Working closely with colleagues in the HR and Payroll team, we are looking for an individual with a positive, can-do approach to contribute to our department. The role is varied and fast paced where no two days are the same so requires an ability to manage several streams of work and priorities.
- Managing the new starts process including preparing and issuing new start paperwork, taking references etc.
- Issuing preboarding and onboarding paperwork to all new starters.
- Preparing and issuing Contracts of Employment and variation to contract letters
- Monitoring the HR Support inbox – handling or directing requests appropriately within the HR team and wider business and ensuring that all queries are processed in a timely manner.
- Managing the invoice and purchase order process for the HR team.
- Actively identify, promote and deliver continuous improvement in our HR processes and system functions.
- Ensuring New Starts and Leavers numbers are up to date
- Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regards to maintenance of the HR system and record keeping
- Assisting the HR Business Partners and Recruitment Specialist where appropriate.
- Passionate about delivering a professional and value-add HR service to the business.
- Excellent organisational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous/current experience of working in an HR environment
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Basic employment law knowledge is advantageous.
- A working knowledge of HR processes and HR systems would be preferable.
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular Excel.
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships throughout the business.
You will be a great team member: you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other but has fun along the way. If this describes you, we would love to hear from you please send an updated CV or call Neil direct for further information.