HR BUSINESS PARTNER
LOCATION – LIVERPOOL
A new and exciting fulltime opportunity exists for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to oversee our HR Operations from our Marine Base in Liverpool.
Reporting into the Group HR Manager, our ideal candidate will have experience in Employee Relations and HR practices. The HRPB will communicate directly with The General Manager and site operations management, providing HR related advice on day to day matters including partnership support in strategic projects.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to :
- Consultation with line management providing HR guidance on transactional and Strategic employee relations
- Resolution of complex employee relations issues
- Apply and administer HR policies/procedures in relation to grievances, disciplinary matters, capability etc.
- Regular communication and updates with Group HR Manager
- Working closely with management and employees to maintain good working relationships
- Provide HR Policy & Guidance
- Assist line managers with induction training & development needs
- Implement new HR Policies, Procedures and strategies in support of Group HR
- Participate and manage HR Strategic Projects and initiatives in conjunction with Group HR and Senior Management.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Excellent employee relations skills.
- Trade Union experience.
- Operational and strategic capabilities.
- Employment Law
- Degree and/or post graduate CIPD.
- Role will require occasional UK travel.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29 July 2019
To apply, please send your CV, in confidence, to our Recruitment Team by email, or by post:
Briggs Marine and Environmental Services,
Burntisland Fife KY3 9AX