Looking for a fresh new challenge in a busy environment with a steady career path? We have a new opportunity within the Oil Spill Response Team for a Team Leader
The successful individual will be responsible for the management and supervision of Chemical and Oil Spill operations and associated activities.
- Responsible for Supervision and co-ordination of Oil Spill Response operations and project activities
- Oversees the Burntisland Environmental base personnel and equipment
- Ensuring all planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out in accordance with client, company and manufacturers requirements.
- Deployment of Oil Spill response equipment
- Mobilise and operate pollution containment and recovery systems
- Report production – Health and Safety, Financial, Operational and Technical
- Line management support to pollution response team
- Supervision of Oil Spill jobs
Your technical skillset should reflect the following.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Previous technical and practical hands-on experience in similar role
- Experience in Plant operation and maintenance
- ENG1 or ML5 Seafarer Medical Certificate
The ideal candidate will be motivated and able to work alone and within a team. A flexible approach to working will also be beneficial as this role will encompass regular travel with a necessity for remote working over sustained periods. An on-call rota is also in operation for this role.
Training for this role will be provided and you will receive an excellent package in accordance with your experience.