We are always on the lookout for experienced Engineering Graduates for permanent and placement opportunities looking to gain hands on experience within our well established teams, you will follow a strict training plan and shadow experienced members within the team. The role will let you gain confidence and adapt further in a challenging environment and let you utilise all the skills you have to date.
- Involved within the co-ordination and delivery of marine projects within Subsea Services Department.
- Assist with the Planning and execution of cable installations, cable repair operations and remedial cable activities
- Work closely in developing marine solutions and engineering drawings
- Assist in production of all pre & post operational documentation
- Develop departmental procedures and method statements for marine installation and repair activities
- Assist in the compilation of tenders and quotations as required
- Pro-actively contribute to continuous improvement and development of procedures within Subsea Services department
- Assist Inter-departmental project support
- Deliver Safe systems of work
If you are interested in any graduate or placement work then please upload your CV,