Briggs Marine & Environmental Services provide clients with the following services:
- Contracted marine services
- Vessel & equipment hire
- Third-party vessel management
- Diving & Subsea services
- Submarine cable laying and maintenance services
- Environmental services including training, environmental consultancy, and oil spill response
- Oil and gas terminal operation services
- Maintenance and deployment of moorings and navigation buoys
To achieve this the company operates a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the
requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
Top management is committed to:
- Satisfying and exceeding applicable requirements to ensure that customer, statutory and regulatory requirements are understood and consistently achieved
- Continuous improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services are managed effectively
- The ability to enhance customer satisfaction is addressed to ensure the focus of delivering a best-in-class service is maintained
Briggs Marine and Environmental Services also recognise the duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable that persons not in their employment who may be affected by what they do, are not exposed to risks to their Health and Safety.
This is especially relevant with respect to principal contractors and sub-contractors and when carrying out operations where the public may be close by or have legitimate access to areas near work operations. To this end, work areas and operations will be assessed, and relevant hazards made known to any persons who could be affected by the operations.
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for effectiveness of the QMS
- Ensure that the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company
- Ensure quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, to enhance customer satisfaction and company requirements
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available, including training, support, IT and encouragement
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS
- Promote and reward improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate leadership as it applicable to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This policy will be reviewed annually and communicated to all employees and organisations working
for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the
implementation of this policy.