We have a great opportunity for an experienced Technician to join the Aids to Navigation team at our facility in Burntisland, you will be involved in the provision of outage response, maintenance and installation of Aids to Navigation (AtoN) and associated equipment at locations throughout the UK.
Main Duties :
- Act as Briggs Marine representative on third party vessels engaged in Commercial AtoN maintenance and oversee this maintenance.
- Undertake installation, scheduled inspections repairs and maintenance to floating AtoN and mooring systems.
- Undertake installation, scheduled inspections repairs and maintenance to fixed AtoN
- Perform emergent AtoN outage response duties to meet Company / Client requirements.
- Ensure all activities are delivered within agreed time scales.
- Ensure fast response vessel and safety equipment is maintained in line with Code requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Inspect, test and condition report on AtoN equipment returned or held within storage
- Undertake quality assurance checks on buoys and equipment
You will be flexible with working hours and the ability to work away from home at short notice to tailor business needs, a full UK driving license is essential and also posses recognised Health & Safety certification along.
If you have experience within a similar role and are confident in your own ability in high risk working environments then please send an updated CV or call Neil direct for an initial chat.